- Turn in Art Expo project proposal (all projects must be approved prior to being graded. If you change your idea for your project after your proposal has been submitted, then you must re-submit a new proposal.)
- F451 DYR #6
- Songs of Social Change intro–answer the following questions”
- Why is music important?
- Is music a mirror or catalyst of society?
- Does today’s music have a message? Explain.
- Writing Practice: You hear bells in the distance
- Love letters: write a letter or poem about love, to someone whom you love (or like) about the pain of love, lost love, etc. Be prepared to post your writing tomorrow around school.